Friday, June 10, 2011

Expectations...

After a bit of an absence from this blog, I think I might finally be ready to start posting again.  Part of the reason for my absence is just needing a break, but the main reason is quite exciting: Ish and I are expecting our 2nd child! 

After a pretty harrowing 1st trimester and not so pleasant early 2nd trimester, I am finally starting to feel a lot better and get some of my energy back.  I am 17 weeks and 2 days along in this pregnancy and feel like November 16th is approaching more quickly than I would like.  Maybe it is a result of the nervousness I feel about having 2 little ones under 2 years old!


If you remember from when I was pregnant with Little Ish, our friends have a tradition of giving babies nicknames (or titles) while they are in utero.  Little Ish was the Diplomat, and this little one is the Apprentice.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am very excited for you! Two under two is busy, but fun. I enjoyed that time very much. Praying you continue to feel well and that you will adjust beautifully to two sweet babes in your home!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete