Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 3/8-3/14


I wasn't going to post my menu this week out of sheer laziness, and then I realized that I had already done the crux of the work by making the plan--typing it up is easy. The good news of this week is that Ish and I have decided to just eat late dinners when he has night classes. I am looking forward to this increase in cooking as it means a more regular meal plan.

Dinners:

Monday: Balsamic Zuchinni, Chicken and Tomatoes over rice. (This was so incredibly easy and delicious!)

Tuesday: Pumpkin Pancakes with Applesauce

Wednesday: Pineapple Salsa Chicken in the Crockpot, Brown Rice, Carrot Sticks

Thursday: Spicy black bean and tomato burritos, lemony avocado

Friday: Trader Joes Pesto Tortellini, Red Sauce, and a yet to be determined vegetable

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Barbecue Chicken, Cheesy Broccoli and Rice, Carrot Sticks


For more meal planning ideas, head on down to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Would you be willing to post your recipe for the balsamic zuchinni, chicken, and tomatoes? It sounds soooo good!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cheat of a meal. I just saute everything in light balsamic dressing. Sadly, the leftovers weren't very good.

    ReplyDelete