Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daybook for 04/13/2010




FOR TODAY
(04.13.2010)
Outside my window...It is cloudy and grey with chances of more showers. The grass is going from its winter brown to its beautiful springy green.

I am thinking...about The Diplomat. It is hard not to think of The Diplomat when I am being kicked. What a blessing!

I am thankful for...the wonderful weekend away with my husband.

From the kitchen...Salad and Grilled Cheese with Tomato. Yum!

I am wearing...a blue maternity dress and grey leggings.

I am creating...a baby blanket.

I am going...nowhere else today.

I am reading...a variety of books and articles.

I am hoping...that I have a good prenatal appointment tomorrow morning.

I am hearing...a high pitched ringing noise. I am not sure where it is coming from.

Around the house...there is a little decluttering to do (but not much!) and some laundry.

One of my favorite things...making coffee for my husband each morning, especially when I manage to serve it to him before he even gets out of bed. The smile on his tired face is such a wonderful sight to behold.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow morning and child birth class tomorrow evening. Reading Workshop and dinner with friends on Saturday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

We're Ready for Our Close-up!
April 2010--East Hill Farm, Troy, NH


For more daybooks, join Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment