Monday, June 7, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 38 Weeks and 1 day

It is hard to believe I am less than 2 weeks from my due date.  There is plenty of other good news to be shared.

-The Diplomat is no longer transverse but instead is head down!  This is cause for a lot of celebration.

-The reason all of my measurements were so small a few weeks ago was because the baby had been transverse.  My fundal height is now completely normal.

-In not so good news, I am strep B positive.  This causes me no harm but can be dangerous for The Diplomat.   I will be taking IV antibiotics every 4 hours while I am in labor to protect the baby.

-I seem to be in a trend of gain a couple pounds one week then gain next to nothing the following week.  It is all averaging out to about a pound per week which is the aim.

-The Diplomat's heart rate is still in a good place as is my blood pressure.


I am looking forward to meeting this precious little baby any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're in the homestretch for sure now. Keeping you in prayer and looking forward to news the Diplomat soon!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete