Friday, July 18, 2014

7 Quick Takes Vol. 4

-1-
Ish and I have been married for 5 years!  Apparently the gift for 5 years is wood so we are going out for wood fired pizza and then to  Woodside Farm Creamery for dessert.  We are also planning to find a wooden wall crucifix that we both like at some point during this year.

-2-
I found a box of Medela Pump and Save Breastmilk Bags for 99 cents at a thrift store last week.  My life has been changed! It is so much easier to pump when I don't have to manage holding glass bottles. My arms no longer ache at the end of pumping and I am sure Ish is enjoying the lack of bottles to clean.

-3-

Little Ish came down from the art studio last week and declared, "Mommy, I turned myself into a clown!"  I couldn't help but be amused.  Thankfully, it was washable marker and came off rather easily.

-4-
This has been a month of many milestones for Atticus.  He has started dabbling in solid foods; he especially likes cucumber. He has started signing and actually saying "milk".  He also started marine crawling this week.  He is still working on sitting up without toppling and much to his chagrine he is still waiting for his first tooth to break through.

Signing for milk!


Teething like crazy!


-5-
The kids are way into dressing up this week, and have come up with some new characters to play.

Prince Ish

Kitten Lily (different than just a cat because of the hat!)

-6-
I updated the layout of my blog. I fixed the formatting of all the 2014 posts but have yet to get to those from previous years.  Maybe one day! Also, I never mentioned that Life as a Trigonometric Function  is now on facebook.

-7-



Last weekend I had an early birthday celebration.  Ish and several friends banded together to gift me with an ice cream maker. Aside from enjoying homemade ice cream and sorbet this week, the kids have been having a blast with the box.

Linking up over at Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment