Thursday, July 31, 2014

Last Week in Face Painting

Clowning around!

Super Lily One Day (aka a clown)

High five!

Tiger

A little tree

Alien creature

Leonardo

Tiger Lily

Butterfly

Butterfly Princess

Clown

"Mommy, my butterfly can close one eye!"

Flying with Daddy

Butterfly


After the clown transformation a few weeks ago, Ish and I told Little Ish that if he wanted to paint his face like a clown, we could arrange for that to happen.  He was very interested so I ordered some Caran d'Ache Classic Neocolor II Water-Soluble Pastels.  They aren't actually face paints but water color crayons that work well as face paints.  My mom discovered them (and researched their toxicity) back when I was in elementary school, so it made my decision easy. The crayons arrived in the mail last week and now face painting has become a daily event.

Because Little Ish had turned himself into a clown before, I figured he might want to do the painting of his own face.  He has had no such inclinations yet.  I was a little bit worried, not being particularly accomplished at drawing, that my face painting skills would not be up to the kids' liking, but I have gotten their vote of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment