Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Friends and Donkeys









One of the things I enjoy as a parent is watching my children form friendships.  I do not know why, but I never expected them to have friendships with other children at such a young age.  Sure, I knew they would play with other kids, but I didn't realize they would have friends that they would care about outside of the time and space of a play date.  My totally strange expectations aside, all three children have formed friendships with both the children and adults in their lives.

On another note,  Donkeys!  Aren't these two donkeys absolutely lovely?  The white one is still less than a year old, and his antics are quite amusing.  His mother is not nearly as silly and is a much gentler creature than  I expected.  


No comments:

Post a Comment