Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Ketchup Series--An Introduction


Why hello there, little neglected space of blogosphere!  I noticed the other day that I hadn't posted since the beginning of October, whoops.  It looks like I have a bit of catching up to do.  When I was younger and people said they needed to "play catch up", I remember hearing  "play ketchup" instead.  Over the next week or so I will be using this space to document several events in posts that are long past due.  I created this space partially to keep in touch with family and friends and partially to keep a sort of online scrapbook for my children.  So as you finish up your leftover turkey and move on to preparing for Christmas, please pardon my Halloween photos and other somewhat unseasonal posts!

Won't you join me for a game of ketchup?




























No comments:

Post a Comment