Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prayers for Boston


















I am still reeling with the news of the explosions at the Boston Marathon yesterday afternoon.  I feel so blessed that my brother-in-law, who had crossed the finish line shortly beforehand, and my sister are both unharmed.  I am thankful for my father who had the sense to contact me and let me know that they were unharmed before I had a chance to read about the explosions online.  I may be living in Delaware now, but my heart is with Boston as I pray for all who were affected and continue to be affected. 

Turn from evil and do good;
seek peace and pursue it.
Psalm 34:14-15

2 comments:

  1. So sad and frightening!

    Hugs!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has certainly been a harrowing week for Bostonians and those who love them, but law enforcement is confident that there were only 2 people involved in planning and carrying out the explosions. One is caught and one is dead so there is definitely some sense of relief.

      Delete