Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daybook for 02/23/2010



FOR TODAY
(02.23.2010)
Outside my window...it is rainy; praise the Lord that it isn't snow!

I am thinking...about everything I hope to accomplish today.

I am thankful for...all the wonderful women who gave me advice on getting comfortable enough to sleep while pregnant. I have been sleeping far better and waking up much less sore! Thank you!

From the kitchen...there are lots of apple spice muffins and a loaf of banana bread from the mini baking spree I went on last night.

I am wearing...pajamas. I am having a very relaxed morning.

I am creating...a care package for Ish's cousin who is away at college. I am also still working on Ish's scarf and the baby blanket for my new niece or nephew.

I am going...to call the cardiologist today. I have been putting it off for months. All I need is to get some records and a letter from him.

I am reading...the textbooks for Reading Workshop and The Girl in Hyacinth Blue.

I am hoping...that I have gained a sufficient amount of weight in the past month. I'll find out tomorrow at my prenatal appointment.

I am hearing...my husband yawning and getting ready for work.

Around the house...there is a lot of laundry to be done.

One of my favorite things...is praying Evening Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours with my husband every night.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Today, I plan to catch up on life until I go to the Library this evening. Tomorrow, I am swimming in the morning and then I have a prenatal appointment in the afternoon. As per usual, I have Reading Workshop in the evening. On Thursday I have no formal plans. I plan to swim on Friday morning and then go to Stations of the Cross in the evening. As of right now, my weekend is looking blissfully empty.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I have been having a lot of "I wonder what The Diplomat will look like" moments.
Here is a photo of me from when I was 2 1/2 years old.


For more daybooks, join Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment