Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Building and Reusing




























Last night, Little Ish spotted the container of my breast pump parts and a bunch of old bottle parts sitting on top of the microwave.  He decided that they would make good toys and promptly asked to play with them.  Seeing as I haven't been nursing or pumping for almost a year, I decided I'd let him have a go at it.  He played with them for a while before dinner, and had a good amount of fun.  It was this morning though that he really started to get into playing with them.  He made tower after tower.  Sometimes he would count how many different parts he could stack; sometimes he would sort the shields by size.  Who knew breast pump parts could bring so much amusement and joy?

1 comment:

  1. I still find it amazing and fun what will keep children busy. Love Little Ish's ukelele too!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete